Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amazed.

God has done some major work in my life. I hope I can always keep this joyous feeling of blessing each day I wake up.

Long story short, I didn't think I'd be able to stay at school because of financial difficulties (pretty much everyone's story now-a-days). My story isn't any different or any more special than the next guy's. School's been in session since last week and tomorrow is the last day for late registration.

When I got back to my apartment this afternoon after spending a relaxing afternoon with Ry, I seriously considered to start packing.

My generous, amazing grandmother was gracious enough to send me a check to cover about half of my tuition this year. My amazing and beautiful mom also sent me a check and, well, I just registered for classes. I'm staying.

My mom calls God the God of the 11th and 59th hour. Can't even begin to explain how true that is. Not to say I didn't trust God, but when He doesn't answer my prayers in the timely manner that I so selfishly propose... I get a little antsy. I was ready to give up and start planning my next move.

God has blessed me in SO many ways. I don't deserve any of this.

Thanks to all who prayed with me and for me.

So. Amazed.




No comments:

Post a Comment