Monday, January 18, 2010

And Live from NY, It's Saturday Night!!

I've been enjoying SNL far too much lately. Practically every morning, Ryan and I are texting each other lines from the different skits. I haven't been too into the show in the past... other than the Best of Will Farrell & Chris Farley. But I must admit, Andy Samberg's killer Digital Shorts got me hooked. Then... every Kristen Wiig skit, and Kenan Thompson's "What Up With That" sealed the deal. HILarious to say the least. Needless to say, I'm an avid viewer and huge fan of the show. I'm visiting my sisters in NY during Spring Break and, this may be wishful thinking, but I hope I run into somebody from the cast on the street. Ridiculous? Not so much... my sis saw Mr. Samberg sitting on a toilet for the "Get Out" short on her way out of work. Ew, I sound like a tourist.

In other recent news, school is creeping its way toward owning my life yet again. No complaints, I finish my undergrad this December. I'm a senior in college. It. Feels. Awesome.

Just found out Copeland is doing a farewell tour. I've wanted to see them perform for the longest time. So, here's my last chance. Ry & I are getting tickets tomorrow for their show in LA. Woot!!

It's been raining cats and dawgs. I love it. My only concern is the small river right outside of the front door of my apartment. There are sandbags, but they can only prevent so much. Looking forward to real (So Cal) winter weather. I finally have a reason to wear a jacket. So long 80 degree January!

That's enough for now.

1 comment: